Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/14 07:20:33 UTC

Unresolved constraint in an OSGI JMS bundle

I tried to install my JMS OSGI bundle it says:

ERROR CommandLineExecutionFailed:
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.CommandExce
ption: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
165:
package; (package=org.apache.activemq.camel.component)

What feature is missing, I have installed camel-jms and the error is still
the same. ActiveMQ is installed by default.
And how can I know which feature is missing for a particular bundle I'd like
to install?

What other feature do I need to install to make a JMS bundle work?

kr.

Re: Unresolved constraint in an OSGI JMS bundle

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that worked!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.