Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Travis CI <ju...@apache.org> on 2014/02/12 18:29:20 UTC

jackrabbit-oak build #3351: Broken

Build Update for apache/jackrabbit-oak
-------------------------------------

Build: #3351

Duration: 167 seconds
Commit: 2a3a8fdbd484295632111474b5e4a695af34ff2c (trunk)
Author: Michael Duerig
Message: OAK-1413: Add scalability tests for large operations
Delayed event handling: assert that slow event handlers do not impact the overall system

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk@1567690 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/compare/51c0caf18d3f...2a3a8fdbd484

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds/18744012

--
sent by Jukka's Travis notification gateway

Re: jackrabbit-oak build #3351: Broken

Posted by Thomas Mueller <mu...@adobe.com>.
Should be fixed now.

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.