Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com> on 2005/04/20 09:09:21 UTC

Re: From two or more wrokbook   I want to make workbook newly.

There is no copy method that works to copy sheets from one workbook to
another. The best thing to do is to copy the cells one-by-one. Given how
intertwined the file structure is, that is probably going to be the best
implementation in any event.

Regards
-
Avik

Posted by kaz <ka...@yahoo.co.jp>.
Can you still copy it only in each CELL?
There is a problem when copying it in each CELL.
When copying it, the display form : in the user definition.
A little special one and calculation type occurred and the error
occurred in "ROUNDDOWN" etc.
Jakarta commons-io
Is not two or more Excel file made one-Excel file with CopyUtil etc.

Regards
-
kaz

 Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com> wrote: There is no copy method that works to copy sheets from one workbook to

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 12:39 +0900, 螟ァ隹キ 蜥御ケ・wrote:
> Please tell me.
>
> Jakarta poi is used.
> From two or more wrokbook
> I want to make workbook newly.