Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2009/12/15 21:56:46 UTC

[QUESTION] How to deploy an required artifact on repository.apache.org ?

Hi all,

I would like to upgrade SMX resources (especially component) to Jetty
7.0.1 (see SMXCOMP-622).

If I go to http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/, I'm able to see the jetty
7.0.1 distribution.

But, if I go to:
http://repository.apache.org or http://repo1.maven.org I can only see
jetty 6.1.22 or 7.0.0.pre5 but not the released 7.1.0 version.

As I can deploy the jetty 7.1.0 artifacts myself, how and who I can
request for that ?

The other way is to deploy in the svn m2-repo but I want to avoid it.

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: [QUESTION] How to deploy an required artifact on repository.apache.org ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes Charles but I can upgrade the components indenpently from the others resources.
Nevertheless, agreed, as I said before I will upgrade to jetty 6.1.22 first.

Regards
JB
Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chris,

OK, I will upgrade to Jetty 6.1.22 tonight for the next release. Once released, I will upgrade to jetty 7 snapshot to begin tests.

Regards
JB
Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.