Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com> on 2002/01/09 12:29:21 UTC

Building Web Services with Java

I'm reading this GREAT book from SAMS, "Building Web Services with Java",
which uses Axis for it's web services engine.  I'm having extreme difficulty
finding the source code that's suppose to be available online and thought
that someone from this group could point me in the right direction.

Thank You,
Anthony

Re: Building Web Services with Java

Posted by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com>.
It took approx. 9 days to hear from SAMS and that was only after Doug Davis
(one of the authors) responded to my email and advised SAMS.   Glen Daniels
(another author and Axis developer) also responded as well.

Anthony

Posted by "Lawrence D. DeVooght" <de...@savant-is.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com>.
Chris,
The subject matter is with regards to souce code examples accompanying a
published book.

Thanks,
Anthony