Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/12 12:39:23 UTC

Listener JavaEEComponentInjector

Hi,

is there any plan or any will to integrate JavaEEComponentInjector into
Wicket distribution?  At the moment this listener is included into
WicketStuff project.

Re: Listener JavaEEComponentInjector

Posted by Bertrand Guay-Paquet <be...@step.polymtl.ca>.
I use it! I recently switched from Glassfish to TomEE and didn't have to
change any JNDI lookup worked as they were. Of course, I only used the
portable JNDI names.

However, I'm considering changing to CDI for the injection part only.
EJBs still offer very interesting features like transactions and timers.
I found this interesting article discussing how to combine CDI and EJB :
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/ejb-3-1-175064.html

Bertrand

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,