Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jörn Heid <he...@fh-heilbronn.de> on 2001/10/18 20:05:20 UTC

WG: [C2RC1a] Serious (maybeupload.jar) problem with Windows XP / JDK 1.3.1_01

The problem seems to be fixed with the new version of maybeupload.jar (all
my projects works perfectly now). If you can, please download it from
http://www.weft.co.uk/library/maybeupload/ and integrate it into the CVS (I
can also write a bug report - should I?).

Can anybody please do this?

BTW it would be nice if ALL of the jars have version information in its
name.

JOERN

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
I just updated to the latest maybeupload which seems to be 1.0.5pre3.

Yes, we should add version information to all jars. For a start,
the maybeupload does now contain it.

Carsten

Re: WG: [C2RC1a] Serious (maybeupload.jar) problem with Windows XP / JDK 1.3.1_01

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Jörn Heid wrote:

> The problem seems to be fixed with the new version of maybeupload.jar (all
> my projects works perfectly now). If you can, please download it from
> http://www.weft.co.uk/library/maybeupload/ and integrate it into the CVS (I
> can also write a bug report - should I?).
>
> Can anybody please do this?
>

> BTW it would be nice if ALL of the jars have version information in its
> name.

+1. Lets keep it like the Avalon team. Either use the version the jar
belongs to or use a timestamp for when the dev snapshot is taken.

Giacomo