Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by m_salman <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/09 20:17:16 UTC

Re: Write XML response

I would appreciate very much if some one can tell me how can I use this
method, or any other method, to display xml in a panel.  I want xml to be
displayed in an interactive format in  a panel when a form is submitted.

Thanks.

Re: Write XML response

Posted by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com>.
Take a look here:
http://www.levmuchnik.net/Content/ProgrammingTips/WEB/XMLDisplay/DisplayXMLFileWithJavascript.html

Maybe this is what you want.

I found this by searching on Google, but it seems very easy to integrate
with wicket, change display colors, etc...

Hope it helps.

Cristi Manole

Nova Creator Software
www.novacreator.com