Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <Pe...@gmx.de> on 2005/02/01 07:30:31 UTC

Re: Why is geronimo-1.0-M3-src.tar.gz incomplete?

Hello Dain,

what about the current M3 distribution? Will You update it? Or will
there be a M4 distro within some days? Could You tell me anything about
further release plans?

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
Ah.  You can use either bundle (.zip or .tar.gz) on either platform.
Based on your comments, I'd go with the zip file on your linux install.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect