Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Csaba Nagy <cs...@12snap.com> on 2001/06/06 18:14:15 UTC

[C2] Reloading changed sitemap

Hi cocooners,

I'm running cocoon 2 in weblogic 6.0 on Windows 2000, and there's a big
problem in that the sitemap is not reloaded if I change it.
In my understanding it should be reloaded as soon as it changes.
Am I missing something ?
Is the sitemap reloading working on other platforms ?

Thanks,
Csaba.

Re: [C2] Reloading changed sitemap

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Csaba Nagy wrote:

> Hi cocooners,
>
> I'm running cocoon 2 in weblogic 6.0 on Windows 2000, and there's a big
> problem in that the sitemap is not reloaded if I change it.
> In my understanding it should be reloaded as soon as it changes.
> Am I missing something ?
> Is the sitemap reloading working on other platforms ?

If you are using the default setup you might notice that the first
request after you changed the sitemap doesn't reflect it. If you wait a
few seconds and retry you should see the changes. This is due to the
fact that the regeneration of the sitemap class is done in a background
thread.

Giacomo