Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2013/03/31 00:28:32 UTC

Site release

I know we talked about this before, but I forget where it stands. I'm unable to do site-deploy, getting this error:

Unsupported protocol: 'scm' for site deployment to distributionManagement.site.url=scm:svn:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/onami/site/lifecycle/.
Currently supported protocols are: scp, sftp, https, file, http.
    Protocols may be added through wagon providers.
    For more information, see http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/adding-deploy-protocol.html

Any ideas?

Re: Site release

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
No problem. I'd forgotten what the resolution was on this.

Re: Site release

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Jordan,

Re: Site release

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
fixed just use: sh ./deploySite.sh for lifecycle root directory.

2013/4/1 Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>:
> what mvn command are you using ? and which subproject(s) are you deploying ?
> Remember: site-deploy doesn't work anymore for multi modules projects.
>

> 2013/3/31 Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>:
>> I know we talked about this before, but I forget where it stands. I'm unable to do site-deploy, getting this error:
>>
>> Unsupported protocol: 'scm' for site deployment to distributionManagement.site.url=scm:svn:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/onami/site/lifecycle/.
>> Currently supported protocols are: scp, sftp, https, file, http.
>>     Protocols may be added through wagon providers.
>>     For more information, see http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/adding-deploy-protocol.html
>>
>> Any ideas?
>

> --
> Olivier Lamy