Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Michel Bottin <mi...@free.fr> on 2004/06/14 15:10:42 UTC

Unable to create a new document!

Hi!

I am a new user of this list, then my question is perharps not a new
one. Sorry if it is.

I installed the last version of Lenya at http://adnx.org:8080/lenya/

When I try to create a New Document with ID=test I got:

The ID you've entered is already taken. Please choose another one.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Michel Bottin

Re: Unable to create a new document!

Posted by Michel Bottin <mi...@free.fr>.
news wrote:

>Am Mon, den 14.06.2004 schrieb Michel Bottin um 15:10:
>

>>Hi!
>>
>>I am a new user of this list, then my question is perharps not a new
>>one. Sorry if it is.
>>
>>I installed the last version of Lenya at http://adnx.org:8080/lenya/
>>
>>When I try to create a New Document with ID=test I got:
>>
>>The ID you've entered is already taken. Please choose another one.
>>

>i think this means, that the name that you want do give to your new
>document is already given to an existing one. look inside
>/content/authoring/sitetree.xml to find all existing names.

I did that. But ailas the sitetree.xml contains only one node:

<node id="index">

        <label xml:lang="en">Home</label>

        <label xml:lang="fr">Accueil</label>

</node>