Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Justin Rowles <JR...@ordsvy.gov.uk> on 2001/12/19 17:03:25 UTC

Illegal State Exception

At intervals I get this error (or very similar).  I have previously got rid
of it by removing what I last did!

Last time, it appeared to be caused by calling the first() method on a
ResultSet.  This time I have made several changes and have no idea what the
cause is.

How can I pursue it through my code from the information I have below?

Justin.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

Error: 500
Location: /pod_users/justin/jsp/form.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Response has already been committed
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.HttpServletResponseFacade.sendError(HttpServletRespon
seFacade.java:157)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.unknownException(JspServlet.java:299)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:377)
	at
	at
	at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)
	at
)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk