Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Stein Langorgen <st...@norskfolke.museum.no> on 2000/11/16 12:32:26 UTC

Apache don't accept mod_jserv or mod_jk

I have compiled mod_jserv without any problems, but when I restart Apache,
I get this error message:

  httpd: module "mod_jserv.c" is not compatible with this version
  of Apache. Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

I am using Digital Unix 4.0D and Apache 1.3.14. mod_jserv was build from
the tomcat 3.2b6 release. The same error msg also came when I tried to use
mod_jk. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone have an compile/install
procedure that is supposed to work on Digital Unix 4.0 ?

SteinL.