Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2004/11/11 13:49:57 UTC

downloading large files. OutOfMemory

Hi all,
I'm trying to have links to download files in my project.
When trying to point to larger files (about 70Mb) an
OutOfMemory is thrown and the downloaded file has 0bytes!

I have: <link href="a_large_file.tar.gz">download</link>

am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

Rui

Re: downloading large files. OutOfMemory

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Quoting "Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt>:

> Hi all,
> I'm trying to have links to download files in my project.
> When trying to point to larger files (about 70Mb) an
> OutOfMemory is thrown and the downloaded file has 0bytes!
>
> I have: <link href="a_large_file.tar.gz">download</link>
>
> am I missing something?

See http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#maxmemory, I think that will solve your
problem.

--