Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ff...@memocomp.de on 2004/01/16 12:36:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Nested location directives possible?

Hi,

anyone knows if it is possible to use nested location directives or do
it a similar way, to achive something like this:

<Location /data>

        AuthType Basic
        AuthUserFile /usr/local/apache2/svn/.htpasswd
        AuthGroupFile /usr/local/apache2/svn/.htgroup

        <Location /Test>
        #should be <Location /data/Test>
                Require group SomeGroupA
        </Location>

        <Location /Test2>
        #should be <Location /data/Test2>
                Require group SomeGroupB
        </Location>

</Location>

Thanks in advance
Frank

Re: [users@httpd] Nested location directives possible?

Posted by Frank <ff...@memocomp.de>.
Yes, this could be done, but because I have to deal with a lot of
locations (more than 10 and growing...), it would be nice not to have
.htaccess-files for all of these directories but to do the configuration
central in the httpd.conf - without having to copy the AuthXxxx
statements to every location.

Posted by "Eimantas \"EnC\" Vaičiūnas" <ei...@lietuvoje.lt>.
hi