Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jindra Havlik <ha...@kn.vutbr.cz> on 2002/05/11 21:46:59 UTC

mixing encoding LITERAL & SOAP

Hello,

I try to force a call to send to server bean with
XML_SOAP_ENCoding and as response should be returned a XML with
XML_LITERAL_ENCODING?

1) I wrote a serialiser for my bean, which is using SOAP_ENCoding, but on
server it's recognized as org.w3c.dom.Element.

I need something like this

Client side:
{
    params.addElement(new Parameter("myComplexType", MyBean.class, new
MyBean("login", "heslo") ,Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC));

    smr.mapTypes(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC,
                 new QName("havpzp", "mybean"),
                 MyBean.class,
                 beanSer,
                 beanSer);

    Call call = new Call();
     call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML);
    .... another config for call
    .... invoking the call
    Element root = (Element) response.getValue();
}

Server side:
{
    Element myMethod(MyBean xyz) {
        ... do something wit xyz
        ... build XML doc
        return rootElemen;
    }
}

using: SOAP 2.2 + XERCES 1.2.3 + tomcat 3.2.1

                     thanks for help

PS: sorry for my cramped english