Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/14 15:35:06 UTC

Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JackrabbitOnJBoss" by eknathkadam

Hi eknathkadam,

 I don't think it's a good idea to distribute installers through the
wiki. Would you like to contribute the script to generate such
installer in a way that integrates to the jca build system by using a
maven 1/2 plugin?, e.g. with antinstaller or the ant plugin

see http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/jcr-commands/maven.xml?revision=414431&view=markup
for an example of building a zip file with maven 1.

what do others think?, should we remove the zip from the wiki?

br,
edgar