Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 21:40:33 UTC

Subscribing the commit notifier to the list

Alan, do you know how to do this?

Re: Subscribing the commit notifier to the list

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
Ok, yes I was mistaken. I was thinking about a different problem.
Thanks for the clarification.

Drew

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
Hi Alan,

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
The problem is that the emails are coming from @apache.org addresses,
and those have to be added as aliases by asking ezlm. I've sent the
request in for billie, I guess i'll deal with others as they turn up.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
I suspect one must edit

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.