Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/13 12:24:54 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.0.0 Alpha release

Val, Igniters,

I thought about possible results of such release. How do we expect to
receive feedback? It would be interesting personally for me to see
feedback/results summary.

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSSION] 3.0.0 Alpha release

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi! Here's the link for the upcoming meetup (January 26)
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/275722317/

ср, 13 янв. 2021 г. в 21:38, Valentin Kulichenko <

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,