Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marcus Herou <ma...@tailsweep.com> on 2010/03/11 15:09:08 UTC

Aggregate functions on faceted result

Hi.

We would like to be able to create trend graphs which have date in the
X-axle and sum(pagerank) on the Y-Axle. We have the field pageRank stored as
an external field (since it is updated all the time).

I have started to build a SearchComponent which will be named something like
FacetFunctionComponent but felt that I should drop a mail here asking if it
is already possible.

Is it even remotely possible to create this function in SOLR ?

Cheers

//Marcus Herou

+46702561312
marcus.herou@tailsweep.com