Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by bh...@actrix.gen.nz on 2009/08/28 06:01:08 UTC

Page redirect after POST

Hi,

With forms on Wicket pages, it appears that on submit which is HTTP
POST, Wicket redirects to the same page (the page from where the data
was sent) ad this is how we show feedback on the form page.

How is it possible to send the rendered form page back to the broser
as a direct response to the POST, not via a redirect?

Many thanks.

Bernard

Re: Page redirect after POST

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.