Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Nirbhay <ni...@ericsson.com> on 2011/12/23 07:46:40 UTC

[openmeetings-user] Problem with AD with SSL and OpenMeetings1_9_1_r4707

Hi,

I am trying to Authenticate openmeetings instance with AD, I have imported ca certs to truststore.jmx present in red5/conf but when i try to login it fails and the logs says:

Authentification on LDAP Server failed : simple bind failed: a.b.c.d:3268

ERROR 12-22 19:37:53.904 LdapAuthBase.java 9488640 106 org.openmeetings.app.ldap.LdapAuthBase [NioProcessor-11] - [Authentification on LDAP Server failed]

javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed: a.b.c.d:3268

     at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.authenticate(LdapClient.java:197) ~[na:1.6.0_26]

     at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.connect(LdapCtx.java:2694) ~[na:1.6.0_26]

     at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.<init>(LdapCtx.java:293) ~[na:1.6.0_26]

     at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURL(LdapCtxFactory.java:175) ~[na:1.6.0_26]

     at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory.getUsingURLs(LdapCtxFactory.java:193) ~[na:1.6.0_26

I am not able to understand the root cause behind this whether my certs are not properly imported or my admin user or password is wrong.

I have attached a file with this mail containing log for one time authentication request.

Please suggest some on this issue.

Your quick reply will be appreciated.

--

With Best Wishes,

line

Nirbhay Singh Tomar
SI,CTO

Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd
nirbhay.singh.tomar@ericsson.com <ma...@ericsson.com>
+91 8860080138
www.ericsson.com <http://www.ericsson.com>

http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign
<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer
<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>

OM International Limited - Unit B Clifford Court, Cooper Way - Carlisle
CA3 0JG - United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee - Charity reg no: 1112655 - Company reg
no: 5649412 (England and Wales)

Re: [openmeetings-user] Problem with AD with SSL and OpenMeetings1_9_1_r4707

Posted by enirtom <ni...@ericsson.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

I have checked all things you have said but can you tell me which type of port/host network settings has been required.

Posted by enirtom <ni...@ericsson.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I will check all things you said then soon reply you back.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Posted by Oliver becherer <wo...@oliver-becherer.name>.
hi,

the SocketException in the error.log could point to a networking error - could you post neutralized ldap configuration for openmeetings, plz?

regards

Olli