Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Kuba Lekstan <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 12:04:22 UTC

When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released

What are your plans about releasing 3.5.0?
I would like to use dynamic reconfiguration (ZOOKEEPER-107) but I don't
want to use trunk version on production servers.

Thanks, Kuba.

Re: When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com>.
Kuba,

I'm not aware of a concrete plan for 3.5.0. There are currently 245 issues for 3.5.0, but only 6 are marked as blockers. I also don't think anyone has volunteered to be release manager for 3.5.

-Flavio