Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/05 18:31:17 UTC

JNDI update looks good!

Thanks to Rich Catlett and Glenn for the JNDI update!
Looks good to me!

I'm working on a couple of new tags, at Marius'
suggestion: "wasEmpty" and "wasNotEmpty", which allow
conditional inclusion based on whether or not a
ResultSet returned any rows.  While I was counting
rows, I included one more tag: "rowCount".  You can
use it inside a ResultSet to give a running count, or
after the ResultSet to give the total count.  I've
written and tested all the code, and now all I need to
do is update the docs and merge my changes in with
Rich's.

Sometime this week, we should be ready for another
release vote.  I'm crossing my fingers!

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange