Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by John Rothfield <jo...@sfhypnosis.com> on 2001/12/04 16:03:45 UTC

help with ClasspathResourceLoader

I am using JBoss/Tomcat. I set up a classpath resource loader in my
properties file.

Then I put templates.jar in WEB-INF/lib in my .war file. But my templates
aren't found.
However, I can put templates.jar in jboss/lib/ext and they are found.

I'm using velocity1.1.jar

here is my web app's velocity.properties:

resource.loader =class

#
#  for the loader we call 'class', use the ClasspathResourceLoader
#
class.resource.loader.description = Velocity Classpath Resource Loader
class.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader

Thanks,

John