Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Manish Bafna <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/18 04:41:09 UTC

HasSingleNormFile in solr

Hi,
I need to disable HasSingleNormFile in solr, so that multiple norm files
are created. Can anyone plz provide information on how to disable this in
solr.

If HasSingleNormFile is 1, then the field norms are written as a single
joined file (with extension .nrm); if it is 0 then each field's norms are
stored as separate .fN files. See "Normalization Factors" below for details.

Thanks,
Manish.

Re: HasSingleNormFile in solr

Posted by geetha anjali <an...@gmail.com>.
Manish,
Need to set hasSingleNormFile="0" ins schema