Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/08/10 20:08:11 UTC

[HELP] - XUL hello sample

Hi:

I am trying to build a xul hello world sample. The problem is I need to
setup this doctype using the XML Serializer:

<!DOCTYPE window>

and I don't know how to manipulate that.

please help.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [HELP] - XUL hello sample

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
>
>>Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>
>>>Sylvain Wallez dijo:
>>>
>>>The problem is that it don't work.
>>
>>Have you forgot to touch source file(s)? Changing serializer config only
>>won't change cached content. I tried:
>>
>>     <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.chtml"
>>mime-type="text/html" name="chtml"
>>src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
>>      <doctype-public>something</doctype-public>
>>     </map:serializer>
>>
>>Touch hello.xml, reload
>>   http://localhost:8888/samples/hello-world/hello.chtml
>>
>>And result was:
>>   <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "something">
>

> I already did what you wrote above, the problem I need to get:
>
> <!DOCTYPE window>
>
> (this mean no "HTML" nor "PUBLIC" labels).

You want too much :-)
But it still should work even with PUBLIC declaration, right?

Vadim

Re: [HELP] - XUL hello sample

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:

Re: [HELP] - XUL hello sample

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.

Re: [HELP] - XUL hello sample

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Sylvain Wallez dijo:

Re: [HELP] - XUL hello sample

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Hi:
>
>I am trying to build a xul hello world sample. The problem is I need to
>setup this doctype using the XML Serializer:
>
><!DOCTYPE window>

>and I don't know how to manipulate that.
>
>please help.

What about declaring a XUL serializer in the sitemap with the proper
doctype configuration?

Sylvain