Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Karthikeyani K <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/10 15:39:09 UTC

parameter of setHost method in HostConfiguration of httpClient

Hi,
When we set Host on the HostConfiguration of the httpClient using setHost method (setHost(host)), does the host correspond to the server host or the client host.

When I try to close a connection by using
  cleint.getHttpConnectionmanager.getConnection(client.getHostConfiguration()).close,
I am getting the error stating host is null. So I have to set the host on the hostConfiguration, so does this host correspond to the server host or the client host itself.

Please advice.....

Thanks,
Karthi