Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Travis Winters <tr...@cogentconsulting.com.au> on 2009/02/10 22:42:21 UTC

Group Support in Shindig

Hi all,

I apologise in advance, as I believe this question gets asked about
once every couple of months; what's the current support for Groups in
Shindig?

Cheers,
Travis

--

Travis Winters

e travis.winters@cogentconsulting.com.au
w http://www.cogentconsulting.com.au/
m 0412 373 167

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete it. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.

Re: Group Support in Shindig

Posted by Louis Ryan <lr...@google.com>.
The short answer is nothing beyond the user relative groups like @friends.
There has been some pretty lively discussion on the spec group about this (
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-and-gadgets-spec/topics) but
nothing is on the slate for 0.9

Re: Group Support in Shindig

Posted by Gary Stevens <gs...@us.ibm.com>.
I've been wondering this as well.

Gary F Stevens (gstevens@us.ibm.com)

             Travis Winters
             <travis.winters@c
             ogentconsulting.c                                          To
             om.au>                    shindig-dev@incubator.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             02/10/2009 04:42
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Group Support in Shindig

             Please respond to
             shindig-dev@incub
              ator.apache.org