Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Charles Luo <ch...@allsofts.com> on 2000/04/14 15:06:54 UTC

apache_1.3.12+openssl_0.9.5+Tomcat3.0 ?

hi, guys,

Has anyone tried put three of them
(i.e.apache_1.3.12+openssl_0.9.5+Tomcat3.0 ) working together?

The apache_1.3.12+openssl_0.9.5 combination works fine on my Redhat Linux
6.0, however after instaling the Tomcat3.0, I found that some JSP/Servlet
examples provided by Tomcat Distribution don't work as It is supposed to do.

For example, in the 'Sessions Example', the Session ID and the time this
session is created are not supposed to change every time when you try
different values on the same page, but they did so, and another couple of
examples have the same problem.

However, I also tried those examples in the combination of
Apache_1.3.12+Tomcat3.0, they work properly.

Then, guys, any ideas? Any help or comment would be appreciated.

Charles

---------------

Web Administrator

IT Contractors (www.allsofts.com)

Re: apache_1.3.12+openssl_0.9.5+Tomcat3.0 ?

Posted by Romain Loréal <ro...@fisystem.fr>.
i can't acces your page as my proxy tells me this SSL port is not allowed.

What I meant by "path" is that if you navigate between a http page and a
https page, the session won't be shared.

Re: apache_1.3.12+openssl_0.9.5+Tomcat3.0 ?

Posted by Charles Luo <ch...@allsofts.com>.
hi, Romain,

Thank you for replying me so quick. :-)

What did you mean about the 'path'?