Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Samantha Chan <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/16 17:52:48 UTC

Migration Guide from Quarks to Edgent

Hi there -

I am wondering if there is a migration guide (or if one is in plan) to help
users migrate existing applications from Quarks to Edgent?

Thanks...
Samantha

Re: Migration Guide from Quarks to Edgent

Posted by Samantha Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dale.

I moved from v0.4 release of Quarks.  The other change was renaming
IotDevice to IotpDevice.  I think locations of the jar files have changed a
bit as I have to update that.  Other than that, things seem to be ok.

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.