Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by peter lin <jm...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/17 01:16:19 UTC

[Tomcat monitor] - suggestions?

hey sebastian and jordi,

I'd like to get your thoughts and ideas. I'm hoping
you guys know more about the ResultCollector than I
do.

I'm thinking of writing a ResultCollector that uses
nio channels. for the monitor I was thinking of saving
a log file for each server to keep things separate.
this would allow me to then modify the MonitorGraph so
that it allows the user to click and move the mouse
right to scroll.

either of you ever try something like that? :)

peter lin