Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/03 10:41:08 UTC

Re: Partition/Fault tolerance and availability of Apache Ignite

Hello!

Can you please show more logs/full stack trace?

Data Streamer is not especially fault tolerant, but it should survive a
server node leaving.

How many backups do you have? What is partition loss policy?

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can you please collect complete logs from all nodes, not just a screenful
of logs?

Ilya Kasnacheev