Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "David F. Skoll" <df...@roaringpenguin.com> on 2012/06/07 21:03:04 UTC

DIrty lying cheating DNS replies (was Re: False Positive on Domain Name)

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 14:57:27 -0400
Kris Deugau <kd...@vianet.ca> wrote:

> If that seems clean, it's possible that your ISP has gone to the
> effort of silently redirecting all DNS requests to their own
> servers.  (I can't think of any good reasons to do this, but some
> major ISPs seem to get bizarre directives from upper management on a
> regular basis.)

It makes ISPs money from search and ad referrals.  That's a good [sic]
enough reason to lie to your customers, apparently.

Regards,

David.

Re: DIrty lying cheating DNS replies (was Re: False Positive on Domain Name)

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
Den 2012-06-07 21:03, David F. Skoll skrev:

> It makes ISPs money from search and ad referrals.  That's a good
> [sic]
> enough reason to lie to your customers, apparently.

counting how many ips is in spamhaus drop, where isp says thay stopped
bgp routíng to such bastards and in the same time claimed there was no
ipv4 left, and started take money pr ip for soho home users

what a wonderfull world