Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io> on 2020/04/02 16:08:45 UTC

In progress RFC's?

I was reviewing the list of RFC’s stil under discussion and noticed that the following may need to be moved to a different status:

Classloader Isolation [1] - Udo
Logging to standard out [2] - Jake
Replace singleton PoolManager with ClientCache scoped service [3] - Dan
Certificate based authorization [4] - Mario

Could the authors check the status and either extend the discussion date or move to the correct status?  Thanks!

Anthony

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/ClassLoader+Isolation
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Logging+to+Standard+Out
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Replace+singleton+PoolManager+with+ClientCache+scoped+service
[4] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Certificate+Based+Authorization

Re: In progress RFC's?

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Replace singleton PoolManager with ClientCache scoped service has been
moved to the icebox.

-Dan