Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Anuj Kumar Gupta <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 14:48:36 UTC

Which Steps can we done using UIMA in a text Mining Project.

Hello Users-
In a text Mining Project. I need aprox some below steps.
so can you please let me know in these steps which steps can we done in UIMA
independetly.

Document

Sentence

Words (tokenize)  (parsing)

POS

Verb Noun phrase

Entity Extraction

Co Reference

Nominal

Pronominal

Ortal

Sentence Extraction

Negation Handling

Writing to DB (MS SQL /ORACLE)

Thanks-
Anuj

Re: Which Steps can we done using UIMA in a text Mining Project.

Posted by Anuj Kumar Gupta <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi POS Tagger is not working at my end.
please provide some inputs.

I want to take some docs ad input. detect Sentences from them, Tokenize the
words then POS detection.

How can I do this Process.
Please help.

Posted by Anuj Kumar Gupta <vi...@gmail.com>.