Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Stevenson, Chris" <Ch...@DrKW.com> on 2006/04/18 10:54:07 UTC

[m2] RMIService in SureFire Integration Tests Fails

Hi James,

I did indeed, for me the problem was with the path to where m2 was installed
on windows. It took me a while to find it but this is a known bug in the jdk
when invoking an RMI server from a directory with spaces in the path..

So to get around it I moved m2 from c:\program
files\Apache\Maven\Maven2\maven2.0.2\*

C:\Work\Maven\maven2.0.2\*

And all worked fine.

Hope this helps with your prob.