Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net> on 2021/10/06 07:01:18 UTC

Missing capability for camel-blueprint Karaf feature

Hi,

I've a Karaf based distribution with bundles containing Camel routes based on
Aries blueprint. If I deploy them via deploy folder everything works fine but
via Karaf feature files I need to put a capability for the Camel blueprint
namespace to avoid resolve error on startup:

<capability>
osgi.service;objectClass=org.apache.aries.blueprint.NamespaceHandler;effective:=active;osgi.service.blueprint.namespace=http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
</capability>

Maybe this is missing in 'camel-blueprint' feature?

Regards

Benjamin

Re: Missing capability for camel-blueprint Karaf feature

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net>.
Hi JB;

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
My bad, I thought it was on the karaf dev mailing list :)

Regards
JB

Posted by be...@gmx.net.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.