Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Luis De Bello <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2021/01/14 20:06:55 UTC

HierarchicalObjectRepository Comparator

Hi,

We found an issue in the way HierarchicalObjectRepository performs the comparison, we reported this error in the past http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Comparator-implementation-of-HierarchicalObjectRepository-issue-td4750225.html now we are sending a PR to fix that case https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/3408 could please take a look. Also we created a JIRA for this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-3068
ActiveMQ - User - Comparator implementation of HierarchicalObjectRepository issue<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Comparator-implementation-of-HierarchicalObjectRepository-issue-td4750225.html>
Comparator implementation of HierarchicalObjectRepository issue. Hi, I am having an issue with the MatchComparator implemented in the HierarchicalObjectRepository class. Let me put an example on...
activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com

Thanks & Best Regards,
Luis