Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/09/11 21:31:17 UTC

Trunk revision 813987 fails to build on Snow Leopard

Hi guys.

I just got hold of trunk revision 813987 and  tried to build on Snow
Leopard, java : 1.6.0_15,

Tests in error:
  testGzipParsing(org.apache.tika.parser.pkg.GzipParserTest)
  testSvgzParsing(org.apache.tika.parser.pkg.GzipParserTest)
  testTarParsing(org.apache.tika.parser.pkg.TarParserTest)
  testZipBombPrevention(org.apache.tika.parser.AutoDetectParserTest)
  testZipParsing(org.apache.tika.parser.pkg.ZipParserTest)
  testBzip2Parsing(org.apache.tika.parser.pkg.Bzip2ParserTest)

not sure if this one is known...

Cheers

 -- Ross

Re: Trunk revision 813987 fails to build on Snow Leopard

Posted by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi.

No problem, keep up the good work :-)

 -- Ross