Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> on 2022/01/20 07:33:53 UTC

[request to vote]: Xerces-J 2.12.2 release

Hi all,
   This is a request to vote, to the Apache Xerces community, to release
Xerces-J 2.12.2 version.

I've uploaded the release candidate for the Xerces-J 2.12.2 version, at [1]
for review.

You could see that, there are two sets of packages, the main release built
from the trunk [2] and a release built from the XML Schema 1.1 development
branch [3]. The change summary is available at [4], on JIRA. 7 issues were
resolved.

The pgp public keys for the Xerces-J distribution's signature and hash
files, are available at the locations [5].

The test results have been ok, so I'd like to call an official vote now on
the release.

To start, here's my +1.

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xerces/j/2.12.2/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xerces/java/tags/Xerces-J_2_12_2/
[3]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xerces/java/tags/Xerces-J_2_12_2-xml-schema-1.1/
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10520&styleName=Html&version=12351257
[5] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/java/trunk/KEYS,

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/java/branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/KEYS

Mukul Gandhi

RE: [request to vote]: Xerces-J 2.12.2 release

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Thanks Mukul. Here's my +1.

Michael Glavassevich
Software Development