Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/03 15:19:33 UTC

Axis 2 Callback - SSL, XMLBeans, over the internet

Hi,

     I am using an SSL client, XMLBeans binding and a client that the server
cannot connect to over the internet.

The steps are

    1.  Client connects to service using SSL and receives sync. response.

    2. We have a service URL on the client also. When the server tries to
call this service running on the client( We call it asynch notification ) it
is blocked because the connection is over the internet and the client is not
set up to receive a call like that. There is no publicly available IP.

     What is the difference between the above two in case of an async.call ?
When a sync response can come back, an axis 2 async. call back can also come
back ? Right ?

     How do One-way / two-way transports  work over SSL ? Can callbacks use
the same SSL session ?

Thanks,
Mohan