Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2006/06/24 16:13:06 UTC

Re: Getting [OFBIZ] put back into the users mailing list

Walter Vaughan wrote:
> Can someone configure the ezmlm mailing manager to insert [OFBIZ] or
> [OFBIZ-Users] into the subject of the mail?
>
> http://www.ezmlm.org/faq/FAQ-9.html#ss9.2

Any other thoughts or comments on this one way or the other?

I'm happy to try and get it changed back if that's the consensus.

--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.dedasys.com/

Posted by David Welton <da...@gmail.com>.
I always filter on the address myself, but no harm in adding it back
for those who find it convenient:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-861

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@ofbiz.org>.
It is convenient, especially if you are filtering messages manually/visually (which is mostly what I do).

For sorting rules, you can just filter on the to address.

-David

RE: Restricting party to a catalog

Posted by Alexandre Vaillancourt <av...@foret-divine.com>.
SWEET!!! It's working!

Thanks a lot!!

Alexandre Vaillancourt

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you are on the dev list you get the Jira.
I just put a filter in my inbox to move the jira to the folder they use
to be in.
You can create a filter to delete them as they come in if you don't want
them.

Adrian Crum sent the following on 6/26/2006 7:33 AM:

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.