Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Puneet Pawaia <pu...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/06 11:18:25 UTC

XMLQueryParser support for Wildcards and Prefix Queries

Hi,

I see that the Lucene XMLQueryParser still does not support some query
types like Wildcard queries and Prefix queries.
How is the search for terms with wildcards etc proposed to be handled by
XmlQueryParser?

Thanks.
Puneet

Re: XMLQueryParser support for Wildcards and Prefix Queries

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Hello,

As far as I understand you can hookup lucene syntax with <UserQuery>.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev