Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jesse Vitrone <jv...@giantbear.com> on 2001/01/09 17:08:28 UTC

RE: Websphere problems (solution)

Thanks Robert - that was it.  I compiled the new CVS SOAP on my machine, but
the machine running WebSphere still had the old one.  Once I synced them up,
everything is running great.

Thanks!

Jesse

Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:13:54 GMT
Server: IBM_HTTP_Server/1.3.12.1 Apache/1.3.12 (Unix)
Connection: close

Does anyone know what I might've missed in setting up SOAP on WebSphere that
might cause this?

Thanks in advance,
        Jesse