Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Todd Orr <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/04 00:37:43 UTC

T5 OutOfMemoryError

It seems that even a simple component causes an OutOfMemoryError
exception to be thrown. This happens with both JBoss4.0.4GA and Tomcat
5.5.

I've attached a simple sample project.

Re: T5 OutOfMemoryError

Posted by Todd Orr <to...@gmail.com>.
I think I looked at this so long I got tunnel vision. Thank you very much.

Re: T5 OutOfMemoryError

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Found your problem.

Re: T5 OutOfMemoryError