Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/14 03:56:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r996730 [1/2] - in /mahout/trunk: core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/cf/taste/hadoop/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/cf/taste/hadoop/item/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/c

You can.  Just start using IntelliJ.

(baby with the bathwater and such)