Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2016/04/12 20:38:38 UTC

Proposal for Apr Monthly Hangout

Hi all,

We are going to have the Apr monthly hangout this week. Any recommendations
on the topics you want to cover? Thanks!

Best,
Hao

Re: Proposal for Apr Monthly Hangout

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
I might be able to squeeze in 5:30pm PST on Thursday, 6pm would be too late
for my commute back home too.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Proposal for Apr Monthly Hangout

Posted by Anne Yu <an...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Team,

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.
Hi Hao,

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Colin,

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.
Hi Hao,

For the monthly hangout, I think you're in Summer time, and the previous time is not suitable for me, can we adjust the time to 18:00 (UTC-08:00) or later?

For the topics, I've several recommendations:
1. SENTRY-999 (Refactor the sentry to integrate with external components quickly) is finished and ready to be merged to master.
2. SENTRY-785 (Allow export of sentry for a specific auth object) is finished and ready to be merged to master.