Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/10 08:57:46 UTC

any guesstimate for karaf 2.3.2 release?

I am about releasing our app karaf 2.3.x new a few weeks. It would be nice
if we can pick 2.3.2 release

Thanks

-Dan

Re: any guesstimate for karaf 2.3.2 release?

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
There are 25 open issues on 2.3.2 at the moment, an issue review will have
to be carried out to see just how many of them are essential to the
stability of a 2.3.2 RC. My guess is the earliest an RC could be cut is two
weeks (usually when heading into an RC there is a lot of last minute
discoveries of needed components from other projects - sometime we need to
wait upon those becoming available).

Cheers,
Jamie